“Self awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed”
Thich Nhat Hanh
Self Love Relationship Retreat
All relationships are reflections of our inner relationship with ourselves
You are the blueprint of all your relationships with everything and everyone. Your dominant thoughts and habits about yourself creates a force field that radiates out and magnates to you all your experiences. Understanding this is a empowering and life transforming catalyst. You begin to see the power you have to affect those outer situations and with insight and wisdom it enables you to learn new habits and thought forms to mindfully recreate a new pattern of relationship with yourself. Relationship is how we relate and connect to everyone and everything in our world. It is a major infrastructure that supports the wellness, wealth and happiness of our lifestyle. When our core relationship with ourselves is loving, nurturing, healthy, happy and in balance we enter into all our relationships from this platform interacting with others from our core of Self. This is the ideal mindset to relationships, that wholeness awareness that you are complete package. Nothing in your external experiences can add or take away that completeness in you. From this point your relationships move from needy to open, loving, free flowing, joyful and evolving experiences. This is the ultimate qualities of unconditional loving relationships.
All relationships begin and end with you
Be prepare for change that is the purpose of all our retreats. They have been planned consciously at the Soul level and will be delivered from that level as their purpose is to evolve human awareness to Soul consciousness. We will take you to a timeless universal plane to connect with your higher intelligence, knowing and Soul nature to better understand the “Ideal” state of relationship. This brings clarity to what is “not ideal” in relationships with insightful awareness of how we can move towards the Ideal. You will learn how to see the lessons in the reflections of your relationships that are mirrors of your inner world and how to change what you see from within yourself.
Here is a taste of the program
- Explore the true gift of relationships as mirrors of yourself and how to interpret the lessons the reflections present
- Explore the mind and its ability to undermind your joy of relationships with boundaries of fears and toxic habits
- Guided meditations and mindfulness taking you on an inner journey of self discovery and self examination empowering you with an experience of your “Authentic Self” that exists beyond the many personas of the lower ego.
- Learn life skills and techniques to evolve negative mindsets, habits and emotions to healthy life sustaining positive mindsets and behaviour
- Explore your divine nature of “unconditional love” to understand and experience the wholeness and freedom of its quality in sacred relationship
- Introduction to Soulful eating bringing mindfulness to your relationship with food and how thoughts and emotions affects the energy of food
- Applying mindfulness to heal fear based mind sets ie anxiety, worry, anger, self sabotage, low self esteem, lack of confidence and their charged emotions and build new programming to create a new you.
- Cultivate a deeper, loving, nurturing, happy, non-judgement and understanding relationship with yourself
- Tai Chi and Qigong movement sessionto increase your sensitivity to energy that is in and all around you and cultivate presence
- Explore the 7 Universal Laws and their direct impact to relationships and how to harness these energies in a “manifesting process” to enrichen your relationship with Self which in turn impacts all your outer relationships
- Look into new windows of ideas, concepts and life-skills to develop your inner intuition and knowing increasing connection to your own inner wisdom and guidance
- Sound healing meditation balancing and aligning your “Chakra or Energy Centres”, increasing deep connectivity, spiritual awakening with a balancing effect to the mind-body and spirit
What will you gain from this Retreat?
- Self and spiritual awareness empowering you to take responsibility for your life , and create an authentic you
- Clarity of mind, depth of understanding and love of Self creating a new wave of energy affecting new experiences more opportunities and choices to move your life to a new platform sustaining your well-being
- Deeper, meaningful and purposeful relationships, goals and lifestyle
- Experience more balance, peace, joy, love, appreciation and gratitude sustaining a healthy, wealthy and happy you.
- Techniques and life-skills you can use daily to continue to grow and evolve your learning from the retreat
- Continual support from the Monad Centre to heal and evolve you with a variety of healing services, personal and spiritual development events
- A caring, loving and nurturing space drawing people of like minds you can grow and evolve with. For new ideas to become a new consciousness in your life the energy of like minded people can be a potent force supporting your transformation process
- Changes in your outer circumstances and relationships is inevitable. As you change your energy will attract new life experiences and people as you move through things that no longer serve
To view cost and book please click The Art of Loving Relationship Workshop.
Catering: Light lunch and afternoon tea provided.
Parking: Free parking available on the premises and the streets around us.
Dress: Dress comfortably to weather condition. Our premises have central cooling and heating facility. But if you feel the cold please bring a throw rug or cardigan.