“Self Nurture is a duty of care essential to well-being. You must be in the line of your giving to others so you can continue to replenish that source of giving that is You”
Self Nurture & Spiritual Deepening Retreat
A unique Soul nurturing and spiritual deepening in the grounding womb of Yanchep Cave
This Retreat is a Soul Space for people in need to withdraw from the demands of outer life to strengthen their inner Core of Self in quietude. It is for people wanting “Me time” to tend to their Self needs from their inner selfless and loving nature. Without this essential self care ritual every aspect of our lives suffers because our giving is unsustainable without replenishing its source and that is YOU.
We have mindfully woven together relaxing, rejuvenating and healing activities and food to nurture your body. We will share life transforming ancient wisdom, techniques and life experiences to nourish, expand and merge your human and spirituality in the cave of your sacred Heart Space. Your sanctuary for two days is in the Yanchep Cabaret Caves nestled in the Yanchep National Park with its pristine nature walks and wild life on the edge of Perth to minimise your travel time maximising quality of your Self Nurture time.
What does this Retreat Offer You?
In asking this question I revised the following from the “Radiant Core”, in the book Emptiness Dancing” by Adyashanti as it summarised in its simplicity the essence of this Retreat for you.
Winter invites us to withdraw from the outer world of stimulations and enjoy the comfort, warmth and quietude of our homes, closeness of loved ones or the bliss of our own solitude. Nurturing Self in Spiritual deepening is aligning this sacred ritual with the natural energy of winter that teaches us the need for withdrawal as an essential part of inner renewal.
“If you touch the sacred quality of winter inside yourself that quality of everything returning to its most essential form, you find yourself falling off the end of the mind and into openness. You will start to experience this by not resisting the wintertime and just going with it as it opens you. It can be tremendously revealing and liberating to just return, return, return. It takes courage to do this. When you find the courage to allow yourself to return to the essential, you are actually returning to the very root of your own self. That’s the fullness that winter has to offer”.
Winter is a season of silence, quietude, solitude, resting, inner reflection and self enquiry a deepening into spirituality induced by this season. It is an opportunity to retreat from the external to the sacred cave in the heart where a natural stripping away takes place. It’s not about looking for a right answer its about bearing to the bones and letting you see what is not necessary, what you can do without, what you are without your ideas, concepts, attachments, and conditioning. All of this forms your identity and very fragile things to be attached to.
Returning to the core, the root of your own self, and seeing through everything that you take yourself to be allows even your most sacred identities to drop away. There is such beauty in discovering what we can do without. Let this natural and spontaneous returning to the root of your existence happen. Return to that which is not definable.
Meet Your Hosts:
Iva and Neil Parker-Puie – Hosting this retreat. Co-Founder of the Monad Centre of Balance – Meditation and Holistic Wellness Centre, Natural Therapists and Facilitators of personal and spiritual evolving events.
Vincent Cordeiro Tai Chi and Kung Fu Sifu/Facilitator
Sponsors of the Event:
Laura Chappell – Founder of Vision Counselling Mind/Body/Spirit, Counselling Psychology & Psychic-Medium
Karen Meha – Founder of Karen Meha – Light Weaving, Creative Art Expression, Soulful Eating, Therapeutic Massage Therapist specialising in flower essence therapy
Debbie-Beaven-Davis – Founder Healing Hearts Meditation, Group Meditation Facilitator, Pranic, Crystal & Reiki Healing Energy Therapy
Stephen Williams – Tai Chi and Qigong Facilitator, John of God Crystal Bed and Sacred Geometry Healer
Candice Colbourne – Founder of Hope Yoga, Instructor of Vinyasa Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage Therapist
Joshua Goodchild, Founder Way Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Your Retreat is packed with Mind Body Medicine to stretch, lengthen and relax your body, heal, expand and evolve your mind, nourish and replenish your heart and merge them all into Soul, the Essence of who you are.
SATURDAY 17th June, 8.30 am for registration
START 9.00 am
- Welcome and introduction by Iva, Neil and Vincent, co-hosting the event
- Tai Chi - Mindfulness through breath and movement with Vincent. Gentle meditative stretches for lengthening, relaxing and reconnecting within the Self. Suitable for everyone.
- MORNING TEA
- Rainbow Mandala Meditation - A journey to the Centre of Self with Iva. An intuitive inner journey to appreciate the path and lessons you have travelled, to empower the life lessons and wisdom that have made you today. To feel and connect with your "Authentic Self" acknowledging your universal nature.
- Sound Healing - with the angelic Crystal Harp accompanying a solo by Debbie. Music is the universal sound that transforms and unifies us all. Enjoy the subtle and resonating healing of the clear crystal harp attuned to align the 8 Chakra Centres and the human voice.
- LUNCH AT YANCHEP INN
- Mindfulness bush walk in the pristine grounds of Yanchep National Park (if weather permits) activating all our senses to experience the moment fully in its organic state, smelling, seeing, feeling, tasting and listening to nature. Enjoying a Yin connection moving out of Yang.
- Self Nurture, Self Love, Self Appreciation is a duty of care to Self with Iva. Sharing time where we explore the essence of this sentence and why its an essential process we are hearing, reading and listening to through all media platforms and from the inner world for those who hear their guidance.
- AFTERNOON TEA
- Yoga - connecting to the natural restorative feminine energy through breath and movement with Candice. Taking a Yin journey inwards using the flowing movement of Yoga to crystalise your experience for the day tuning into your new Sense of Self evolved from your Day devoted to nurturing yourself.
CLOSURE: 5.00 pm
SUNDAY 18th June 8.30am for registration
START 9.00 am
- Qigong and Tai Chi - gentle stretch and coming into presence with Stephen. Enjoy the combination of these ancient art as they wake your body up gently bringing your mind, body, heart and spirit into alignment through the breath and movement.
- The Merge of Human and Spirit in Oneness – Laura and Iva. The Golden Age we are living in is the age of a "New Soul Consciousness" the new level of awareness we a race are moving into. We will explore during this informal sharing what this means and how do we align with it so we can reap the maximum benefit of this new inflow of energy to accelerate our evolution or purpose in life.
- LUNCH AT YANCHEP INN
- Nurture the Self Healing Meditation with Iva. Using the power of meditation and group energy to heal and cultivate a deeper loving relationship with our Authentic Self.
- Expressing your unique creativity through Soul Art Expression with Karen. A time to reconnect with your natural creative Yin energy to create something that expresses your unique Soul essence.
- AFTERNOON TEA
- Yin Yang Flow form of gentle movements reconnecting with Self and grounding the day with Joshua
- CLOSURE and thank you
END OF EVENT 5.00 pm
You have two options to enjoy this retreat. Register for a day at $200 click here to book 1 Day self nurture &..retreat. To register for the full 2 Days at $400 click here 2 Day self nurture.& retreat.
If you are unable to attend for any reason the Monad Centre has a credit refund policy. This means you can transfer your credit payment to any events we hold within 12 months or gift it to another person to attend. The Monad Centre at their discretion will review individual situations relating to this policy to reach an amicable agreement under special circumstances.
Morning/Afternoon Tea and Lunch provided. Breakfast and dinner are not included but the Yanchep Inn has a well catered restaurant with a varied menu. Lunch will be served at the Yanchep Inn, its a 10-15min walk or drive there.
There are various options to meet your budget drive from the comfort of your home, camping at $12pp, simple shared bathroom accommodation at the Yanchep Inn at $80 or their chalets with the new addition of lakeside chalets with ensuites from $150 to $170. Book early as there is limited number of rooms.
To book your room call the Yanchep Inn on (08) 9561 1001 and let them know you are booking into our event to get the $10% discount.
To book your camp site go to this link and book online: https://parkstay.dpaw.wa.gov.au/camp-finder/viewproperty/henry-white-oval/177
ENTRY TO THE NATIONAL PARK AND PARKING
You will be sent a registration package with your Entry Pass to enter the park, a map and direction to parking outside Cabaret Cave
WHAT TO BRING
Yoga mat, blanket, water bottle, cushion, pen and paper and an umbrella just in case.
The Cave temperature is 18C all year round. So dress warmly, wear socks and comfortable shoes enabling you to freely move in Yoga and Tai Chi. Wear comfortable shoes if you want to walk from the Cave to the Yanchep Inn when we break for lunch, its a 10-15minute walk or you can drive there. There also lovely nature walks throughout the park you can enjoy before or after the event.