"When union is achieved with your Higher Soul through the fullness of your Love of Self, Light is all you see, space and silence is all you feel. It is then that your consciousness can touch the immeasurable"
The Psychology and Anatomy of the Soul Workshop
The Golden Age is the rising of the sun the universal sign of the Soul.
The restless human spirit is on a constant search for something it intuitively senses is missing from its fragile existence and yet it knows once it has found it that knowing will confirm its finding. That something is our Soul "the Seeker on the Path" searching for answers that will help it remember and understand the purpose of its very existence and the process of evolution, incarnation and karma it is tied to life after life. This stage of evolution is called the "awakening of the Soul within" and it marks a turning point in the evolutionary journey of the human being becoming aware of its Soul origin, its universal nature.
At light workers our purpose as Souls is to expand and illuminate human consciousness, to heal and open the true universal loving flow of the heart. This is now happening in our lifetime in pockets of humanity and it is grown. We ourselves are undergoing this natural spiritual awakening process as the new order of light and love streams through our planet creating the new environment, infrastructures and peopling for the Golden Age. This workshop is a platform for sharing the new knowledge that will accelerate this next evolution of humanity.
Some of these questions have be rattling in your mind as they have in ours until we went through a transformation process that in turn provided answers from within us. In further research we found these answers were always around us but unless you know what you are looking for they are buried in the ancient literature, rituals and teachings of ancient cultures. Do you want to know why you are so different? Why you don't fit into the culture of the human world? Why you have such a high sensitivity? Why you are at home in nature and not in humans? Why you see colours, hear voices, know things before they happen? Why you know you are more that this little body, the rattling of your mind, the emotional overdrive of your feelings? Why you do remember other lives even on other planets?
No amount of external healing will transform you until you know who you really are and wake up from the "dream of fear" into the true Light of Spirit. This workshop is for you if you are ready to wake up and meet your True Self, remember your purpose and dare to express your true potential in the power of your Soul Light. You are powerful beyond all measure and its time to recall your Power and make that difference you came to make. Its our Soul difference that will transform life around us.
This workshop is recommended for those on the Inner Path who are consciously developing the awakening Soul state as it requires this more universal level of awareness and openness to the unknown worlds and their inner wisdom presented by the Higher Soul to benefit from the knowledge and techniques presented. An open mind and heart is the hall mark of the "Student on the Path" as this path will continually present deeper Truths with its gradual dissolving power evolving your belief systems, concepts and conditioning to the universal awareness of an evolved Being. Once your mind is stretched to universal understanding of Self and the process of life everything will change from limitations to the limitless world of possibilities and opportunities all around us. Spiritual truth simply enlightens, simplifies and expands your universal understanding to Universal Life as it is..
Through reflective rituals mindful meditation and Spiritual Guidance we will explore the following topics:
- The basis of soul psychology and its anatomy as opposed to its human counter-part.
- How do you know if you are entering the phase of "Soul Realisation" and what are some of the common symptoms?
- Is connection with the Higher Soul necessary in the spiritual initiation process?
- Is Soul Realisation a natural stage of the evolutionary process or a phase we consciously initiate through some process or technique?
- What is the antakarana or rainbow bridge and its purpose in Soul Realisation.
- Meditation - connecting with the rainbow bridge and the 3 streams of energies connecting the human Soul to the Higher Soul and its Divine Spark, the Monad.
- Exploring the nature and culture of the Higher Soul state, your relationship and joint purpose
- Exploring the Merkabah and the Torus Fields of Spirit surrounding the heart and human body
- What are some basic distinction between the 3-5 dimension level of consciousness on an energetic, emotional, mental and spiritual level?
- The refinement of character and its impact as a transforming agent in the Soul alignment process.
- Insight and techniques to how the Higher Soul evolves the human vehicle and the activation of the Light Body or Merkaba in the ascension process
- The 3 aspect of Soul consciousness and the evolving process from the active intelligence, intuition to knowing
- Journey through the 12 Chakras or Energy Centres, exploring the multi-dimensional state of spiritual ascension.
Be prepare for change for that is the aim of all our workshops. They are put together with the guidance of the Higher Soul for one purpose “to heal and evolve humanity to their spiritual nature”.
COST and REGISTRATION
To view dates, times, prices and book in click The Psychology and Anatomy of the Soul Workshop
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Event reservations are non-transferable. Cancellation must reach us by email 3 weeks before an event, on which you will receive a 50% reimbursement of the total cost you have paid. No refund is given after this date as funds have been committed to running the event. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions.
These event provide a light vegetarian lunch for the full day workshop. You are welcome to bring your own food if you wish.
Venue and Parking
The Monad Centre, 3/48 Winton Road, Joondalup. Free parking on the premises.
Dress Mode and what to bring
Dress comfortably as we will be on the meditation mats on the floor or sitting on chairs during the meditation parts of the program. The Centre has heating and cooling system but if you feel the cold more than normal please bring a jumper or throw rug. Meditation Mats, cushions and chairs are provided. Bring a water bottle and a notepad.