“Self awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed”
Thich Nhat Hanh
Growing Loving Relationship Workshop
, "You are the blueprint of all your relationships"
Life is a Relationship, it is how we connect and relate to ourselves, everything and everyone in the universe we live in. Most human relationships swing between the valley of fear and the heights of love and all in between. Relationships are gifts, they are mirrors reflecting the nature of "Self" offering opportunities to learn about ourselves. Self awareness grows from observing, examining and reflecting on the "cause and effect" of our thinking and habits triggered in relationships. This process opens windows of understanding in our awareness that transforms our views and perception from varies degree of mental limitations to ever widening circles of spiritual expansion. The new ideas, mindsets and habits created from relationships materialise as new experiences to explore and evolve our understanding of "Self". Conflicts in relationships are opportunities that help us evolve limited mindsets about ourselves that is mirrored in our relationships. As we correct these tendencies our relationships become more at ease, harmonious, enjoyable, deeply rewarding, fun, purposeful and meaningful. We develop more empathy, compassion, detachment, loose expectation, go with the flow, we learn to adapt and be flexible, we become more understanding, giving and forgiving. All these higher qualities of our nature are develop through the exchange and interaction of relationships.
This workshop is for those who are ready to explore the Divine nature of relationship from the angle of universal laws and the panoramic view of the Soul. Elevating our awareness to our Soul level evolves our understanding of the ideal nature of relationship providing us a barometer to gauge where our relationships are and how to transition them to the ideal. To the Soul, relationship is a natural spontaneous connectivity of heart and mind with the Infinite in every being. It is an outward free flowing act of unconditioned giving, receiving and flowing with life.
During this workshop we will explore the relationship you have with yourself as this is the key piece of the relationship puzzle. Your internal stories and makeup is the attracting force that draws all experiences into your life. When your core relationship with yourself is better understood it affects a mindful approach to a restoration process of healing, loving, nurturing and balancing the opposites of your nature affecting all your outer relationships. Nothing external to you can add or affect the balance in you when you are living from your Core of Self.
- Explore the nature of "Unconditional Love" and the conditions of human relationships.
- Explore the gift of relationships as mirrors of Self.
- Working with mirror imaging to build and empower new stories and new experiences to explore the Self
- Reading, interpreting and understanding the lessons of the reflections of ourselves we see in others
- Meditation - Self Love journey to feel and connect with the Essence of the authentic Self
- The Art of cultivating Loving Communication beginning with our inner dialogues with Self.
- Cultivate a deeper, loving, nurturing, happy, non-judgemental and understanding relationship with yourself
- Mastering the Chi, the output of giving, receiving and nurturing of Self.
- Crystal Guided Meditation for the "Integration of Self"
What will you gain from this Workshop?
- A deeper understanding of the "Ideal of loving relationships" and how to cultivate this in your relationship with Self
- Deeper, meaningful and purposeful relationships, goals and lifestyle
- Meditative and Mindfulness techniques and life-skills to grow and evolve Self Love
- Continual support from the Monad Centre to heal and evolve you with a variety of healing services, personal and spiritual development events.
- A caring, loving and nurturing space drawing people of like minds you can grow and evolve with. For new ideas to become a new consciousness in your life the energy of like minded people can be a potent force supporting your transformation process.
- A copy of the powerpoint of this workshop for your reference and to recapture your learning as new information and techniques take time to digest, understand and put into practice to embody them in your new stories, thinking, habits and relationships.
COST AND BOOKING
To view cost and book please click Growing Loving Relationship Workshop.
Venue: Monad Centre of Balance, Soul Space, 3/48 Winton Road, Joondalup
Catering: Light vegetarian lunch, morning and afternoon tea is provided.
Parking: Free parking available on the premises and the streets around us.
Dress: Dress comfortably to weather condition. Our premises have central cooling and heating facility. But if you feel the cold please bring a throw rug or cardigan.