“Self awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed”
Thich Nhat Hanh
Growing Loving Relationships Workshop
"You are the blueprint of all your relationships"
Under the "Universal Law of Attraction" every unit of life is drawn and repel to each other by their unique vibration affecting an energy exchange during that transaction. This is the underlying current of connectivity between two people that we call relationship.
Relationship is how we relate to ourselves, others and the universe we live in. For most this interaction is a pendulum swinging between the valley of fear to the heights of love and all in between. Ancient wisdom tells us relationship is a gift, it presents opportunities for us to learn about ourselves. The experiences draws from within us responses that effect all areas of our lives. Self awareness is evolved from observing, examining and reflecting on our responses and their effect. This process opens windows of understanding in our consciousness that transforms our views and perception from varies degree of limitation to an ever widening circle of expansion. The new ideas, mindsets and habits created from our relationship interactions materialise as new experiences to explore and evolve our understanding of "Self".
This workshop is for those who are ready to explore the Divine nature of relationship from the angle of universal laws and the panoramic view of the Soul. Elevating our awareness to our Soul level evolves our understanding of the ideal nature of relationship giving us a barometer to gauge where our relationships are and how to transition them to the ideal. To the Soul, relationship is a natural spontaneous connectivity of heart and mind with the Infinite in every form. It is an outward free flowing act of unconditioned giving, receiving and flowing with life.
During this workshop we will explore the relationship you have with yourself as this is the key piece of the relationship puzzle. Your internal stories and makeup is the attracting force that draws all experiences into your life. When your core relationship with yourself is better understood it affects a mindful approach to a restoration process of healing, loving, nurturing and balancing the opposites of your nature affecting all your outer relationships. Nothing external to you can add to or affect the balance in you when you are living from your Core of Self.
- What is "Unconditional Love" - explore the conditions we place on relationships to understand this.
- Explore the gift of relationships as mirrors of Self. Learn to interpret the lessons in the reflections of our external mirrors of people, environments and circumstances.
- Meditation - Self Love nurturing with a journey through the chakras.
- The Art of cultivating Loving Communication beginning with our inner dialogues with Self.
- Cultivate a deeper, loving, nurturing, happy, non-judgemental and understanding relationship with yourself
- Guided meditation - An inner journey of self discovery to explore the qualities of your “Soul Self”
- Balancing our output of giving with giving and nurturing of Self.
- Crystal Guided Meditation for the "Integration of Self"
What will you gain from this Retreat?
- A deeper understanding of the "Ideal of loving relationships" and how to cultivate this in your "relationship with Self".
- Deeper, meaningful and purposeful relationships, goals and lifestyle
- Meditative and Mindfulness techniques and life-skills to grow and evolve Self Love
- Continual support from the Monad Centre to heal and evolve you with a variety of healing services, personal and spiritual development events.
- A caring, loving and nurturing space drawing people of like minds you can grow and evolve with. For new ideas to become a new consciousness in your life the energy of like minded people can be a potent force supporting your transformation process.
COST AND BOOKING
To view cost and book please click Growing Loving Relationships Workshop.
Venue: Monad Centre of Balance, Soul Space, 3/48 Winton Road, Joondalup
Catering: Lite vegetarian lunch provided.
Parking: Free parking available on the premises and the streets around us.
Dress: Dress comfortably to weather condition. Our premises have central cooling and heating facility. But if you feel the cold please bring a throw rug or cardigan.