“We are slowed down sound and light waves, a walking bundle of frequencies tuned into the cosmos. We are souls dressed up in sacred biochemical garments and our bodies are the instruments through which our souls play their music"
Sound Massage Therapy
The Peter Hess Sound Massage Therapy is a deep relaxation experience from a sequence of playing singing bowls placed on specific areas of a fully clothed body. The vibration of specially modified singing bowls created over a 20 year study by Peter Hess are unique to all other singing bowls. These bowls have multi layers of overtones that are attune to the vibration of the human body. The bowls are made in a special way of overlaying 12 variety of metals including Pyrite and Galena crystals creating sound waves in multiple tones that resonate consistently creating continuous flow of sound. As the sounds travel through the body it brings the mind to focus on the sound and the sensation of the vibrations resonating through the body. Most people feel the vibration gradually easing away stress, tensions, aches and pressure releasing emotions and bringing the mind to a relax meditative state of quietude and presence. The experience is a deep relaxing massage from the inside out as the frequencies of the body is harmonized at a cellular level. The experience can be deeply healing, relaxing and calming. It can also be detoxing, cleansing and energizing as issues held in the tissues of the body are released.
The Sound Massage therapy is a gentle non-evasive healing process inducing a deep relaxing state. During a therapy your therapist will go through the process. A therapy generally begins with 10 minutes of exchange of information then 45 minutes of the sound massage healing with a 5 minute of silence at the end allowing the body and sound to integrate and ground. You are then brought back gently to awareness of your body and the room with gentle chimes. During your therapy there is no communication so you can enjoy the full sensation of the Sound Massage but should you have any discomfort or questions please let your consultant know so your concerns are addressed.
Acu-Floral therapy can be included in a consultation to deepen relaxation. This process is the addition of a selection of Living Essence of Australia nature medicine that are placed on cotton buds and pulsed on specific acu-points of the ear ie the "Shenmen Point" , highlighted in green on the image here, a master point in acupuncture medicine that is stimulated to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, inflammatory diseases, etc.
Sound Massage Therapy is recommended for anyone who is seeking a relaxing alternative therapy to support well-being, de-stress, release aches and pain in muscles, joints and general body aches, release pressures relating to head aches, calm a busy mind, reduce anxiety or just to enjoy a relaxing treat for well-being.
Some of the sensations you may experience in a therapy that have been described by clients are:
- It was like a deep meditation, my mind just gradually became calm as I followed the sounds and tune into the sensation in my body
- It was so blissful, aches just dissolved and I felt so relaxed I feel asleep
- My head ache cleared and I felt so energised I could feel the vibration at a cellular level like it was releasing tensions then energising my body
- I felt my energy gradually vibrating outwards like ripples in a bond then I couldn't feel my physical body I just felt space and peace
- All the tensions I had from a stressful day just melted out of my body like I was melting into the massage bed, amazing experience
- I've never dropped into a deep relaxing state like this so quickly, it was strange how quiet my mind was, I stopped thinking
- Its hard to describe the feeling, it was a gradual letting go until I couldn't feel anything but space and peace.
- I suffer from anxiety and that came up as the therapy began, I felt uncomfortable but as I focused on the sound I started to feel relax and calm and the anxiety was no longer there.
|Sound Massage Therapy||Time||Cost|
|Sound Massage||60 minutes||$100|
|Sound Massage with Acu-Floral therapy||80 minutes||$130|
All healing processes offered at the Monad Centre should not replace any existing medical treatments or medications. They are supportive and complementary to the overall management of health and wellness. You should seek professional medical advice if ailments persist.