So what happens at these group gatherings?
- we begin by raising your vibration in a short group meditation to open your Higher Mind to align with your Heart-Centre where the learning begins
- we open to a downpour of loving wisdom flowing spontaneously in humour, laughter, and fun expanding your mind to deeper levels of understanding and self-awareness
- you experience Soul loving relationships and mindful illuminating conversations
- you can be yourself as you are accepted as you are
- you can share your wisdom, ask questions and enjoy the value of group sharing
- you feel the authenticity of your facilitators wisdom, life experiences and guidance
- you learn to discern what resonates with you and empower your Self
- you are encouraged to do your own inner research and not just accept what you receive
- the wisdom is always new as it flows in the Present real time
- we share our Soul life path of learning and techniques as examples of how we apply spiritual wisdom into living wisdom
- we give examples of how to apply information we have received into external living
- you can ask questions and share your unique wisdom in the group energy
- closed with a short meditation to expand the learning and vibrations
- share a morning tea of sharing and ground into nature
Every time we come together the transmission of wisdom is new as we have evolve from the previous meeting. Every moment has its own vibration and our needs have shifted. The only inkling we receive of what may download when we meet is life situation I or my co-host Erika may experience close to the event that relates to what comes through on the day. This becomes the example of a life experience of how to apply the wisdom you learn into living it.
To find out more about this event go to Timeless Wisdom and Inner Learning Forum
Registration includes morning tea to meet and get to know each other
- Event reservations are non-transferable to another person.
- Cancellation of booking must reach us by email 5 days before an event for refund or credit into another Forum.
- There are no refunds for no show or cancellations after 5 days before the event.
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Socks to keep feet warm as we leave shoes outside the space
- notebook and pen for note taking