My name is Warren and I am proud to be starting my journey at Monad as a Meditation Facilitator, Holistic Counsellor & Coach. My meditation class will support people new to meditation and offer participants a light hearted, relaxed and inclusive space regardless of background, culture or religion to build on their practice, gain a deeper understanding of meditation and its benefits and learn to operate in a more grateful state of mind.
Some of the processes your experience is how to use meditation and mindfulness:
- for relaxing the mind-body system
- yoga breathing to regulate the flight or fight fear mode
- yoga breathing to regulate the rest and digest relaxation mode
- increasing self awareness with mindfulness
- focusing the mind, paying attention, being in the moment
- letting go and observe the coming and going of thoughts, emotions, reactions
- practicing grounding techniques
- playing with visualisation, sensing and feeling, using both the logic and creative part of the brain
- learning simple energy clearing, energising and protection processes
- simple Chakra Balance workout to feel and understand how your Energy Centres work
- and more…..- —
Cancellation and Pausing of Memberships:
All Meditation and Mindfulness Classes have a 12 hour cancellation deadline. If you are unable to attend a class or need to change your class this must be made before 12 hours of a class.
Casual drop in are $22 per person
Class Passes are available when you go to book into my class.
5 x Pass $90 2 months expiry from the date of the first class attendance
10 x Pass $160 4 months expiry from the date of the first class attendance