“Self Nurture is a duty of care essential to well-being. You must be in the line of your giving to others so you can continue to replenish that source of giving that is You”
Self Nurture & Spiritual Deepening Retreat
A unique Soul nurturing and spiritual deepening in the realm of Nature
This Retreat is a Soul Space for people in need to withdraw from the demands of outer life to strengthen their inner Core of Self in quietude. It is for people wanting “Me time” to tend to their Self needs from their inner selfless and loving nature. Without this essential self care ritual every aspect of our lives suffers because our giving is unsustainable without replenishing its source and that is YOU.
We have mindfully woven together relaxing, rejuvenating and healing activities and food to nurture your body. We will share life transforming ancient wisdom, techniques and life experiences to nourish, expand and merge your human and spirituality in the cave of your sacred Heart Space. Your sanctuary for two days is in the Nathanael's Rest Retreat 7 acres of bush-land , gardens and two Labyrinths nestled in the Mundaring Hills.
What does this Retreat Offer You?
In asking this question I revised the following from the “Radiant Core”, in the book Emptiness Dancing” by Adyashanti as it summarised in its simplicity the essence of this Retreat for you.
Winter invites us to withdraw from the outer world of stimulations and enjoy the comfort, warmth and quietude of our homes, closeness of loved ones or the bliss of our own solitude. Nurturing Self in Spiritual deepening is aligning this sacred ritual with the natural energy of winter that teaches us the need for withdrawal as an essential part of inner renewal.
“If you touch the sacred quality of winter inside yourself that quality of everything returning to its most essential form, you find yourself falling off the end of the mind and into openness. You will start to experience this by not resisting the wintertime and just going with it as it opens you. It can be tremendously revealing and liberating to just return, return, return. It takes courage to do this. When you find the courage to allow yourself to return to the essential, you are actually returning to the very root of your own self. That’s the fullness that winter has to offer”.
Winter is a season of silence, quietude, solitude, resting, inner reflection and self enquiry a deepening into spirituality induced by this season. It is an opportunity to retreat from the external to the sacred cave in the heart where a natural stripping away takes place. It’s not about looking for a right answer its about bearing to the bones and letting you see what is not necessary, what you can do without, what you are without your ideas, concepts, attachments, and conditioning. All of this forms your identity and very fragile things to be attached to.
Returning to the core, the root of your own self, and seeing through everything that you take yourself to be allows even your most sacred identities to drop away. There is such beauty in discovering what we can do without. Let this natural and spontaneous returning to the root of your existence happen. Return to that which is not definable.
Meet Your Hosts:
Iva and Neil Parker-Puie – Hosting this retreat. Co-Founder of the Monad Centre of Balance – Meditation and Holistic Wellness Centre, Natural Therapists and Facilitators of personal and spiritual evolving events
Sponsors of the Event:
Debbie-Beaven-Davis – Founder Healing Hearts Meditation, Group Meditation Facilitator, Pranic, Crystal & Reiki Healing Energy Therapy
Kohra Rhee - Sound Healer, Kinesiology Therapist - Founder of Vibrant Health Kinesiology and Sound Healing
Your Retreat is packed with Mind Body Medicine to stretch, lengthen and relax your body, heal, expand and evolve your mind, nourish and replenish your heart and merge them all into Soul, the Essence of who you are.
SATURDAY 9 am
START 9.00 am
- Welcome and introduction by Iva, Neil co-hosting the event
- Coming Home Meditation
- MORNING TEA
- Rainbow Mandala Meditation - A journey to the Centre of Self with Iva. An intuitive inner journey to appreciate the path and lessons you have travelled, to empower the life lessons and wisdom that have made you today. To feel and connect with your "Authentic Self" acknowledging your universal nature.
- Sound Healing - with the angelic Crystal Harp accompanying a solo by Debbie. Music is the universal sound that transforms and unifies us all. Enjoy the subtle and resonating healing of the clear crystal harp attuned to align the 8 Chakra Centres and the human voice.
- Mindfulness bush walk in the pristine grounds of Nathaneals Rest (if weather permits) activating all our senses to experience the moment fully in its organic state, smelling, seeing, feeling, tasting and listening to nature. Enjoying a Yin connection moving out of Yang.
- Self Nurture, Self Love, Self Appreciation is a duty of care to Self with Iva. Sharing time where we explore the essence of this sentence and why its an essential process we are hearing, reading and listening to through all media platforms and from the inner world for those who hear their guidance.
- AFTERNOON TEA
- Sound Healing with Kohra
CLOSURE: 5.00 pm
START 9.00 am
- Meditation in Nature
- Nurture the Self Healing Meditation with Iva. Using the power of meditation and group energy to heal and cultivate a deeper loving relationship with our Authentic Self.
- Expressing your unique creativity through Soul Art Expression with Karen. A time to reconnect with your natural creative Yin energy to create something that expresses your unique Soul essence.
- AFTERNOON TEA
- Sound Healing
END OF EVENT 12.00 pm
$590 pp including meals, shared rooms with ensuites or single rooms with ensuites
No refundable and no transferable policy.
All meals provided.
WHAT TO BRING
Yoga mat, blanket, water bottle, cushion, pen and paper and an umbrella just in case.
Dress warmly, wear socks and comfortable shoes enabling you to freely move in Yoga. There are lovely nature walks so bring comfortable shoes and warm clothing to enjoy your nature walks.